Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 18 - Elvis Presley In China

Sony Music Entertainment China announced the re-release of the CD/DVD-package '猫王: Elvis Presley' packed in a 3D package.

CD 1:
I Just Can´t Help Believin´ - Suspicious Minds - Can´t Help Falling In Love - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - The Girl Of My Best Friend - Love Me Tender - Fever - Surrender - Love Me - She´s Not You - A Fool Such As I - Suspicion - Love Letters - And I Love You So - Help Me Make It Through The Night - You Don´t Have To Say You Love Me - Spanish Eyes - It´s Only Love - Bridge Over Troubled Water
CD 2:
My Happiness - That´s All Right - Shake, Rattle And Roll / Flip Flop And Fly - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - Ready Teddy - Don´t Be Cruel - Teddy Bear - Got A Lot Of Living´To Do - Jailhouse Rock - Treat Me Nice - King Creole - Trouble - Fame And Fortune - Return To Sender - Always On My Mind - American Trilogy - If I Can Dream - Unchained Melody - Memories
DVD:
Boyhood Drdams - The Colonel - Uncle Milty - Back To Music - Loving You - Mom And Dad - Jailhouse Rock - Choreography - Upsetting Tragedy - Drafted - Collage - End Credits


(Source: Elvis Info)