From the press-release:
This massive most comprehensive 450 page volume is packaged and housed the same as Boxcar’s previous outing of “Elvis Presley’s Graceland through the Years” released earlier this year.
The text book comprises of hundreds upon hundreds of photographs many of which have never before been seen. Also collected here exclusively are scores of historical memorabilia and the Colonels original internal documents and scripts. This is intended to create a time-travel experience of sorts documenting the most groundbreaking event in the annals of television history.
On January 14th 1973 “Elvis: Aloha from Hawaii - Via Satellite” was the first live concert to be televised live with a global viewing audience of 1.5 Billion. An audience larger than man's first landing on the moon! From the ‘making of’ to the show itself, the reader enjoys reliving the magic of this extraordinary event and is sufficiently reminded that 1,500,000,000 Elvis fans can't be wrong! More details with further artwork in January 2013.
- The CD "The Real... Elvis“ dropped from #63 to #70 on the Irish Album-Chart.
- In Belgium, the "Prince From Another Planet“ set climbed 50 spots on the Wallonian Album chart from #165 to #115.
- On the Billboard Album top 200 "It’s Christmas Time“ dropped from #46 to #65 while "Elvis Christmas" from #133 to #155.
- On the Holiday chart "It’s Christmas Time“dropped from #14 to #18.
- The song "Blue Christmas“ climbed is listed at #14 on the Holiday Song Chart and #24 on the Holiday Airplay Chart.
- The Classic Christmas Album' drops from #155 to #185 on the Top 200 Album Chart selling some 6,175 units. Total sales to date: 35,153 units. It also drops from #19 to #24 on the Country Album Chart. It also drops from 107 to 135 on the Current Album Chart (Top 200 albums minus Catalog Albums).
- Elvis Uncovered re-enters the Current Album Chart at 200. (Top 200 albums minus Catalog albums).