Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 11 - Vinyl Christmas

Due for release on November 11, 2013 from the Mischief label are three new Christmas compilations on vinyl; "Blue Christmas", "I'll Be Home for Christmas" and "Santa Claus Is Back In Town". No information on the shape or color of these releases.


Track list;
I'll Be Home for Christmas (Red); 1. I'll Be Home For Christmas, 2. Silent Night, 3. I Believe, 4. It's No Secret (What God Can Do)

Blue Christmas (White); 1. Blue Christmas, 2. Santa Bring My Baby (Back To Me), 3. O Little Town of Bethlehem, 4. Take My Hand, Precious Lord

Santa Claus Is Back In Town (Green); 1. Santa Claus Is Back In Town, 2. White Christmas, 3. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane), 4. (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)


(Source: Amazon / Elvis Club Berlin)