Monday, February 02, 2015

February 02 - Bootleg Hysteria

The MFX import-release “Elvis - Uniondale Hysteria”, containing an audience recording of the June 22, 1973 Performance at the Uniondale Nassau Coliseum, has been released. it is the first CD in a trilogy. The first 100 copies receive an additional reproduction of the flyer used to promote the show on the CD. 

Tracks:
2001 Theme - See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me Tender - Steamroller Blues - You Gave Me A Mountain - Love Me - Blue Suede Shoes - Rock Medley - I’m Leavin - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Fever - What Now My Love - Suspicious Minds - Band Introductions - I’ll Remember You - I Can’t Stop Loving You - An American Trilogy - A Big Hunk Of Love - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp

(Source: Elvis Aktuell)