Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 10 - Little Book Of Movie Soundtracks

Due for release from G2 Entertainment on June 6, 2015 is the book “Little Book of Elvis Presley: In the Movies” from by Timothy Knight. The book pays homage to the pop culture icon who burned up the screen without ever breaking a sweat according to the publisher. The book was first released in 2013 as part of a DVD set. 

Bande Originale 

Due for release from RDM Edition on February 20, 2015 is the “Bande Originale Du Film: Viva Las Vegas (L'Amour En Quatrième Vitesse)”. 

Tracks:
If You Think I Don't Need You - I Need Somebody To Lean On - C'mon Everybody - Today, Tomorrow And Forever - What'd I Say - Viva Las Vegas - If You Think I Don't Need You (Mono) - I Need Somebody To Lean On (Mono) - C'mon Everybody (Mono) - Today, Tomorrow And Forever (Mono) - What'd I Say (Mono) - Viva Las Vegas (Mono).

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin)