Friday, February 20, 2015

February 20 - 50,000,000 Golden Records

The HooDoo budgetlabel will re-issue the "Elvis' Golden Records" and "50.000.000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong" on one disc with six additional bonus tracks. The CD is due March 16, 2015. 

Tracks:
A Big Hunk O' Love, My Wish Came True, (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I, I Need Your Love Tonight, Don't, I Beg Of You, Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me), Party, Paralyzed, One Night, I Got Stung, King Creole. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck, Doncha' Think It's Time.

Elvis Dans Viva Las Vegas

The CD "Elvis Dans Viva Las Vegas" was released by the French RDM Edition in their "Bande Originale Du Film" series. It features the soundtrack for the 1964 "Viva Las Vegas" soundtrack.

Elvis, Vegas Rhythm Revisited


The Gravel Road Music import label has finally released the 2nd volume in their "Directly from soundboard recording"-series; "Elvis, Vegas Rhythm Revisited". This contains a Deluxe 110 pages book with a CD featuring a soundboard recording of the Dinner show in Las Vegas on February 3rd, 1973. There is also included a Multi Media DVD in full format 2 extra shows (February 2nd, Midnight Show and February 3rd, 1973 Midnight Show) and 45 Minutes 8 mm footage of the January/ February Vegas Season.

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / Elvis And His Music)