Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11 - Budget Bootlegs

Several new budget import re-issues were announced in the "reproduction" series; a four CD box-set for the “Elvis-Worldwide Gold Award Hits Vol 1 & 2” and two digi-pack re-issues of “Guitar Man” and “I Was The One”. 

The first is a 4 CD box slipcase with two double digi-packs with bonus booklet, poster and enveloppe. No track listing available yet. The latter is a double CD digi-pak. 
Apparently the CD's were produced by the same label as the recent "The Essential Undubbed Masters" and "Good 'n' Country" import releases.

Details Elvis-Worldwide Gold Award Hits Vol 1 & 2 CD 1:
Heartbreak Hotel - I Was The One - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Don't Be Cruel - Hound Dog - Love Me Tender - Any Way You Want Me - Too Much - Playing For Keeps - All Shook Up - That's When Your Heartaches Begin - Loving You - Teddy Bear - Jailhouse Rock - Treat Me Nice - I Beg Of You - Don't - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Hard Headed Woman - I Got Stung - A Fool Such As I - A Big Hunk O' Love - Stuck On You - A Mess Of Blues - It's Now Or Never
Bonus Songs:
I Beg Of You (Take 1) - I Got Stung (Take 22) - A Big Hunk O' Love (Take 2) - Stuck On You (Take 1) - A Mess Of Blues (Take 2 & 3) - A Fool Such As I (Take 8) - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (Undubbed Master)

CD 2:
I Gotta Know - Are You Lonesome Tonight - Surrender - I Feel So Bad - Little Sister - Can't Help Falling In Love - Rock-A-hula Baby - Anything That's Part Of You - Good Luck Charm - She's Not You - Return To Sender - Where Do You Come From - One Broken Heart For Sale - Devil In Disguise - Bossa Nova Baby - Kissin' Cousins - Viva Las Vegas - Ain't That Loving You Baby - Wooden Heart - Crying In The Chapel - If I Can Dream - In The Ghetto - Suspicious Minds - Don't Cry Daddy - Kentucky Rain
Bonus Songs:
Excerpts From "Elvis Sails'"-Interview - One Broken Heart For Sale (Movie Version) - Viva Las Vegas (Take 1) - Bossa Nova Baby (Long Version) - Suspicious Minds (Backup Vocals)

CD 3:
Puppet On A String - Witchcraft - Trouble - Poor Boy - I Want To Be Free - Doncha' Think It's Time - Young Dreams - The Next Step Is Love - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Paralyzed - My Wish Came True - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Lonesome Cowboy - My Baby Left Me - It Hurts Me - I Need Your Love Tonight - Tell Me Why - Please Don't Drag That String Around - Young And Beautiful - Hot Dog - New Orleans - We're Gonna Move - Crawfish - King Creole - I Believe In The Man In The Sky - Dixieland Rock
Bonus Songs:
Puppet On A String (Take 5, 6, 7) - Doncha' Think It's Time (Take 48) - The Next Step Is Love (Live 10.08.1970) - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again (2nd Sitdown) - My Babe Left Me (Live 28.01.1974) - Young And Beautiful (Rehearsal)

CD 4:
The Wonder Of You - They Remind Me Too Much Of You - Mean Woman Blues - Lonely Man - Any Day Now - Don't Ask Me Why - (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame - I Really Don't Want To Know - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care - I've Lost You - Let Me - Love Me - Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do! - Fame And Fortune - Rip It Up - There Goes My Everything - Lover Doll - One Night - Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello - Ask Me - Patch It Up - As Long As I Have You - You'll Think Of Me - Wild In The Country
Bonus Songs:
Rip It Up (Take 17) - His Latest Flame (Take 1) - I Really Don't Want To Know (Live 21.06.1977) - Patch It Up (Live 10.08.1970) - There Goes My Everything (Live 27.01.1971) - I've Lost You (Undubbed Master)

Details Guitar Man / I Was The One:
Guitar Man - After Loving You - Too Much Monkey Business - Just Call Me Lonesome - Lovin' Arms - You Asked Me To - Clean Up Your Own backyard - She Thinks I Still Care - Faded Love - I'm Movin On
Bonus Songs:
Bitter They Are Harder They Fall - For Ol' Time Sakes - Hey Jude (Edited) - Only The Strong Survive - In The Ghetto - Blue Suede Shoes - Burning Love - Kentucky Rain - If You Talk In Your sleep - Long Black Limousine - I'll Hold You In My Heart - I'll Be There - She Thinks I Still Care (Unedited Master) - Hey Jude (Unedited Master)

CD 2 - "I Was The One":
My Baby Left Me - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care - Little Sister - Don't - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Paralyzed - Baby Let's Play House - I Was The One - Rip It Up - Young And Beautiful - Ready Teddy
Bonus Songs:
Your Cheating Heart (Take 9 - Bonus Track On UK LP) - Shake, Rattle And Roll / Flip, Flop & Fly (Overdubbed - Dorsey TV Show 28.01.1956) - Don't Be Cruel (Overdubbed - Ed Sullivan TV Show 06.06.1956) - Heartbreak Hotel (Overdubbed - Dorsey TV Show 12.03.1956) - Hound Dog (Overdubbed - Milton Berle Show 05.06.1956) - The Elvis Medley

(Source: FECC Forum)