Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25 - Vinyl Re-issues

The albums “Elvis Presley” and “ELV1S 30 #1 Hits” will be re-issued once more on vinyl by Sony Music on August 14, 2015. 

Tracks Elvis Presley:
Side A: Blue Suede Shoes - I'm Counting On You - I Got A Woman - One-Sided Love Affair - I Love You Because - Just Because
Side B: Tutti Frutti - Tryin 'To Get To You - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You) - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') - Blue Moon - Money Honey.

Tracks ELVIS 30 # 1 Hits:
Side A: Heartbreak Hotel - Do not Be Cruel - Hound Dog - Love Me Tender - Too Much - All Shook Up - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Jailhouse Rock
Side B: Do not - Hard Headed Woman - One Night - (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I (alternate take) - A Big Hunk O 'Love - Stuck On You - It's Now Or Never
Side C: Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Wooden Heart - Surrender - (Marie's The Name) His Latest - Can not Help Falling In Love - Good Luck Charm - She's Not You - Return To Sender - (You're The) Devil In Disguise
Side D: Crying In The Chapel - In The Ghetto - Suspicious Minds - The Wonder Of You (alternate version) - Burning Love - Way Down - A Little Less Conversation (JXL Remix)

I Am Going To Have To Play The Piano On This

The Hard Luck import release "I Am Going To Have To Play The Piano On This" has been released. This release is limited to 300 copies.

(Source: FECC / Amazon)