Monday, September 28, 2015

September 28 - Christmas

The French V.P.I. Records, Inc. will re-issue the original French album "Elvis' Christmas Album" on 180 Gr. white vinyl  on December 18, 2015. This re-issue is limited to 500 copies, remastered and comes with four bonus tracks and detailed liner-notes.

Tracks:
1. Santa Claus is back in town
2. White Christmas
3. Here comes Santa Claus
4. Ill be home for Christmas
5. Blue Christmas
6. Santa bring my baby back (to me)
7. (Therell be) Peace in the Valley (for me) (Prise 7) (Titre Bonus)
8. It is no secret (what God can do) (Prise 5) (Titre Bonus)
9. Oh little town of Bethlehem
10. Silent Night
11. (Therell be) Peace in the Valley (for me)
12. I believe
13. Take my hand, Precious Lord
14. It is no secret (what God can do)
15. (Therell be) Peace in the Valley (for me) (Million Dollar Quartet) (Titre Bonus)
16. I just cant make it by myself (Million Dollar Quartet) (Titre Bonus)

More Christmas

Due for release from the Edition Christkind budget-label on October 05, 2015 is the CD "The Christmas Album" containing eleven Christmas and gospel recordings by Elvis Presley and five Christmas tracks by Gene Autry, Rosemary Clooney, Louis Armstrong, Bing Crosby And The Andrew Sisters an The Drifters.

(Source: Amazon France)