Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25 - Best Of Elvis

Due for release from the Galaxy label on May 3, 2016 is the 3 CD set "Elvis Presley: Best of the Best Collection: Volume 1". The CD set was originally released in 2008.

CD 1: Heartbreak Hotel - Hound Dog - Rip It Up - Don't Be Cruel - My Baby Left Me - Love Me - Lawdy Miss Clawdy -  Poor Boy - Anyplace Is Paradise - Long Tall Sally - I Was The One - Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - One-Sided Love Affair - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Money Honey

CD 2: Blue Suede Shoes - How's The World Treating You - I Got A Woman - Paralyzed - Ready Teddy - Let Me - Shake, Rattle And Roll - Old Shep - How Do Think I Feel - We're Gonna Move - I'm Counting On You - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Tutti Frutti - I'll Never Let you Go (Little Darlin') - So Glad You're Mine - Love Me Tender.

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin)