Friday, May 13, 2016

May 13 - Elvis Hits The Hymnes

Due May 20, 2016 is the SM Originals re-release “Elvis Hits the Charts”. Just the 25 Number One Hits included on this excellent value encapsulation of 5 years that changed music forever. Including 'Heartbreak Hotel', 'Jailhouse Rock', and 'Hound Dog'. If you only own one Elvis CD this should be it according to the press-release.

Heartbreak Hotel / Don’t Be Cruel / Hound Dog / Love Me Tender / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You / Too Much / All Shook Up / Teddy Bear / Jailhouse Rock / Don't / Hard Headed Woman / One Night / I Got Stung / A Fool Such As I / I Need Your Love Tonight / A Big Hunk O Love / Stuck On You / It's Now Or Never / Are You Lonesome Tonight? / Wooden Heart / Surrender / (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame / Little Sister / Rock A Hula Baby / Can't Help Falling In Love

Elvis Presley - Hymnbook

Due from the SM Originals label is the re-release of the CD “Elvis Presley - Hymnbook”. Highlighting the spiritual side of the King of Rock & Roll this beautifully presented album showcases Elvis' immortal voice against a backdrop of devotional songs and hymns. Includes 'His Hand In Mine', 'Peace In The Valley', 'Mansion Over The Hilltop' and many more...

I Believe / His Hand In Mine / I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs / In My Father's House / (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) / Milky White Way / Known Only To Him / I Believe In The Man In The Sky / It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) / Joshua Fit The Battle / He Knows Just What I Need / Swing Down Sweet Chariot / Take My Hand, Precious Lord / Mansion Over The Hilltop / If We Never Meet Again / Working On The Building.

(Source: Amazon)