Friday, September 02, 2016

September 02 - Don't Be Cruel

The A&R Productions label released the CD "Elvis Presley – Love Me Tender".


Tracks: Love Me Tender –  That’s When Your Heartaches Begin – Don’t Be Cruel – Loving You – Any Way You Want Me (That’s How I Will Be) – I Want You, I Need You, I Love You –  I Was The One – Love Me – Blueberry Hill – Don’t Leave Me Now – Don’t – Doncha‘ Think It’s Time – Playing For Keeps – A Fool Such As I – Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? – I Love You Because – I’m Left, You’re Right She’s Gone – I Beg Of You – I Need Your Love Tonight – A Big Hunk O‘ Love

Due for release from the Wagram label on October 24, 2016 is the vinyl album "Don't Be Cruel". 

UK Charts


The CD "Way Down In The Jungle Room" dropped off the Official UK Album chart from last week's listing at #68. The chart-run lasted 3 weeks. 

The "Way Down In The Jungle Room" CD dropped from #38 to #72 on the Sales Chart.
The "Way Down In The Jungle Room" CD dropped from #22 to #54 on the Physical Sales Chart.
The "If I Can Dream" CD is a re-entry at #97 on the Sales Chart.
The "If I Can Dream" CD is a re-entry at #81 on the Physical Sales Chart.
The "Way Down In The Jungle Room" CD dropped from #3 to #35 on the Vinyl Album Chart.
The "Way Down In The Jungle Room" CD dropped from #18 to #24 on the Record Store Sales Chart.
The 6 DVD set “The Elvis Collection” dropped from #36 to #45 on the UK Music DVD chart. 

Scottish Charts


The "Way Down In The Jungle Room" CD dropped from #38 to #98 on the Scottish Album Chart.

The "If I Can Dream" CD is a re-entry at #93 on the Scottish Album Chart.

Belgian Charts


The "Way Down In The Jungle Room" CD dropped to #35 on the Belgian Album Chart. (Flanders part of Belgium).

The "Way Down In The Jungle Room" CD dropped to #96 on the Belgian Album Chart. (Wallonian part of Belgium).
The "The Real ... Elvis" 3 CD dropped from #7 to #13 on the Belgian Mid-price Album chart. 

European Charts


The CD "Way Down In The Jungle Room" entered the Swedish Album chart at #59.
The CD "Way Down In The Jungle Room" climbed from #71 to #44 on the Austrian Album charts. 
The CD "Way Down In The Jungle Room" climbed from #100 to #91 on the Spanish Album charts. 
The CD "Way Down In The Jungle Room" dropped from #47 to #65 on the Swiss Album charts. 
The CD "Way Down In The Jungle Room" dropped off the Dutch Album charts from last week's listing at #96. 
The CD "Way Down In The Jungle Room" dropped off the German Album charts from last week's listing at #72. 

Australian Charts

The CD "Way Down In The Jungle Room" dropped from #38 to #62 on the Australian  Album charts. 
The "If I Can Dream" album dropped from #53 to #69 on the Australian Album chart. 
The DVD “Elvis – The King Of Rock’n’Roll – 30 Hit Performances And More” climbed from #5 to #33 on the Australian Music DVD chart. 

(Source: Amazon / FECC / The King's World / Elvis Club Berlin)