Monday, December 19, 2016

December 19 - Rockin' Santa CD

Due for release from the Big 3 label on January 27, 2017 in the "The Absolutely Esential 3 CD Collection" series is the 3 CD set "Rockin´ Elvis". 

CD 1: Heartbreak Hotel - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - That's All Right - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Good Rockin' Tonight - Milkcow Blues Boogie - I'm Left You're Right She's Gone - Baby Let's Play House - Mystery Train - Blue Suede Shoes - I Got A Woman - One Sided Love Affair - Just Because - Tutti Frutti - Tryin' To Get To You - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - Money Honey - I Want You I Need You I Love You - Shake Rattle And Roll.


CD 2: Jailhouse Rock - All Shook Up - Teddy Bear - Now And Then There's ( A Fool Such As I) - My Baby Left Me - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Rip It Up - Love Me - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - Paralyzed - So Glad You're Mine - Ready Teddy - Too Much - Mean Woman Blues - Got A Lot Of Livin' To Do - Hot Dog - (Let's Have A) Party - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Hard Headed Woman.


CD 3: Return To Sender - Good Luck Charm - (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame - Treat Me Nice - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care - King Creole - One Night - Trouble - I Got Stung - I Beg Of You - I Need Your Love Tonight - A Big Hunk O' Love - Stuck On You - The Girl Of My Best Friend - Dirty, Dirty Feeling - Such A Night - It Feels So Right - Reconsider Baby - A Mess Of Blues - Little Sister.


EPE Christmas Greetings CD


Here is the 2016 Christmas Greeting CD that EPE sends out to to registered fan clubs. It contains 3 tracks; “Santa Claus is Back in Town”, “Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane” and “Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me”. The 20th CD in the series with a Christmas message from "The Presley Family". 

(Source: Amazon / Elvis Club Berlin / Elvis 2001 on FECC)