Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 26 - FTD Released

The Follow That Dream double CD "A Date With Elvis" and LP "Elvis - Speedway: The Remixed Soundtrack Masters" have been released and are on their way to the dealers. 

A Date With Elvis. This is a re-release in the FTD Classic Album Series and comes with a 12 page booklet. 

CD 1 - Original Album: Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Young And Beautiful - (You’re So Square) Baby I Don’t Care - Milkcow Blues Boogie - Baby Let’s Play House - Good Rockin’ Tonight - Is It So Strange - We’re Gonna Move - I Want To Be Free - I Forgot To Remember To Forget Bonus Songs: I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine - Let Me Stereo And Binaural: Young And Beautiful - (You’re So Square) Baby I Don’t Care - We’re Gonna Move - I Want To Be Free (Movie Version, Splice Of Take 10, 12 & 13 - Binaural Master) - I Want To Be Free (Record Version, Splice Of Take 11 & Final Ending Take 5 - Binaural Master) - Is It So Strange (Take 1) - Is It So Strange (Take 2 - 9) - Is It So Strange (Take 10) - Is It So Strange (Take 11) - Is It So Strange (Take 12 - Original Master Take)

CD 2 - Private Recordings From Germany: I’m Beginning To Forget You (#1) - I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still In Love With You) (Ending Only) - Mona Lisa - I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still In Love With You) - Guitar Piece - Danny Boy (#1) - Danny Boy (#2) - Loving You (Incomplete) - Talk - I’m Beginning To Forget You (#2) - Christmas - I’m Beginning To Forget You (#3) - I’m Beginning To Forget You (#4) - I Asked The Lord (#1 Incomplete) - I Asked The Lord (#2 - Incomplete) - Apron Strings (#1) - Soldier Boy - I Asked The Lord (#3 - Incomplete) - I Asked The Lord (#4) - I Asked The Lord (#5) - Earth Angel - I Will Be True - There’s No Tomorrow - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Slow) - Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be) - Hound Dog - I Asked The Lord (#6) - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Fast) - Apron Strings (#3) - The Titles Will Tell - Send Me Some Lovin’ - The Fool (#1) - The Fool (#2 - Incomplete) - The Fool (#3) - The Fool (#4) - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Fast) - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (#1 - Slow) - Apron Strings (#2) - It’s Been So Long Darling

Elvis - Speedway: The Remixed Soundtrack Masters is a limited edition double LP with the soundtrack masters in stereo and mono. 

Side A: Let Yourself Go - Your Time Hasn’t Come Yet, Baby - There Ain’t Nothing Like A Song (Elvis & Nancy Sinatra) - Who Are You? (Who Am I?) - Speedway - He’s Your Uncle Not Your Dad - Suppose
Side B: Five Sleepy Heads - Goin’ Home (Take 24) - Mine (Take 1, 2, 3, 4) - Western Union (Take 1) - Suppose (Nashville Master) - Let Yourself Go  (Take 5)
Side C: Your Groovy Self (Master - Nancy Sinatra) - Your Time Hasn’t Come Yet, Baby (Movie Version) - Goin’ Home (Take 16) - Mine (Take 8, 9) - Western Union (Take 2) - Let Yourself Go (Take 6)
Side D - The Mono Soundtrack Masters:
Speedway - There Ain’t Nothing Like A Song (Elvis Presley and Nancy Sinatra) - Your Time Hasn’t Come Yet, Baby - Who Are You? (Who Am I?) - He’s Your Uncle Not Your Dad - Let Yourself Go - Your Groovy Self (Nancy Sinatra) - Five Sleepy Heads - Suppose.

(Source: Various)