Friday, July 14, 2017

July 14 - 40 Years On

Here is the cover-art for the 'Elvis Presley - 40 Years On' double budget CD release from the SM Originals label which is due August 11, 2017. 

CD 1: Return To Sender - She's Not You - Good Luck Charm - Rock A Hula Baby - Can't Help Falling In Love - Little Sister - (Marie's The Name Of) His Latest Flame - Wild In The Country - I Feel So Bad - Lonely Man - Surrender - Wooden Heart - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - A Mess Of Blues - It's Now Or Never - Stuck On You - A Big Hunk Of Love - I Need Your Love Tonight - A Fool Such As I - Suspicion - Hard Headed Woman - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - I Beg Of You - Don't - Flaming Star - I Got Stung - Trouble - One Night - Such A Night - Follow That Dream

CD 2: Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - My Baby Left Me - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Blue Moon - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Love Me Tender - Anyway That You Want Me - Mystery Train - Love Me - Rip It Up - Too Much - All Shook Up - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - G. I. Blues - Paralyzed - Kiss Me Quick - Party - Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do - Loving You - Trying To Get To You - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone - King Creole - Jailhouse Rock - Treat Me Nice - The Girl Of My Best Friend - Fever

(Source: Amazon)