Sunday, July 16, 2017

July 16 - Greensboro '77

The Ragdoll importlabel announced the release of the CD 'Elvis - Greensboro '77' containing a previously unreleased audience-recording of the April 21, 1977 Evening Show performance as recorded from the audience at the Coliseum in Greensboro. It comes with an eight page booklet with rare photos from the actual concert. 

The show has previously been released on CD-R 'Getting Down In Greensboro' and  'Adios Greensboro'.

Tracks: Also Sprach Zarathustra - See See Rider - I Got A Woman - Love Me - If You Love me Let Me Know - You Gave Me A Mountain - Jailhouse Rock - O Sole Mio - It's Now Or Never - Little Sister - Teddy Bear - Don't Be Cruel - And I Love You So - Fever - My Way - Introductions - Early Mornin' Rain - What'd I Say - Johnny B Goode - Introductions (Incomplete) - Hurt (With Reprise) - Hound Dog - Funny How Time Slips Away - How Great Thou Art - Little Darlin' - Can't Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp


(Source: FECC)