Monday, July 24, 2017

July 24 - The Legend Lives (in Germany)

Due for release from the German Igloo Books GmbH. on November 1, 2017 is the 304 page book 'Elvis: Die Legende Lebt' ('Elvis: The Legend Lives').

Mystery Train

Due for release from Wax Time records on September 15, 2017 is the vinyl compilation 'Mystery Train: Sun Studio Recordings'. 

Side A: Mystery Train - That's All Right (Mama) - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Good Rockin' Tonight - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Milkcow Blues Boogie - You're A Heartbreaker - Baby Let's Play House - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone - I Forgot To Remember To Forget

Side B: I Love You Because - Blue Moon - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') - Just Because - Trying To Get To You - Harbor Lights - Tomorrow Night - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Slow Version) - When It Rains, It Really Pours - My Happiness (Demo)

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin)