Sunday, August 27, 2017

August 27 - Promo Vinyl

The Audrey Records label released the original album LP "Elvis Presley - Il Re Del Rock ´n´ Roll”. 

Tracks:
Side A: My Baby Left Me - Blue Suede Shoes - Tutti Frutti - I Want You I Need You I Love You - I Got A Woman - Just Because
Side B: Tryin’ To Get To You - I´m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry - One Sided Love Affair - Money Honey - Shake Rattle And Roll - Lawdy Miss Clawdy

Promo Elvis

To promote the “Private Elvis” LP and CD the Jukebox Legends label released a promotional CD.

Tracks:
Sample From: Tracks Released During The Army Period: A Big Hunk O´ Love
Sample From: Home Recordings - May 1958, Eddie Fadal - Waco, Texas: Sail Along The Silvery Moon / I Understand (Excerpt)
Sample From: The German Home Recordings: Guitar Solo - Que Sera
Sample From: Post Army Session: Soldier Boy (Take 11) - Frankfort Special (Take 8)

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin)