Tuesday, October 17, 2017

October 17 - Nashville Cowboys At Radio Recorders

Due for release from the Memphis Recording Service on November 24, 2017 are the vinyl albums “Radio Recorders - The Complete ’56 Sessions” and "Music City - The '56 Nashville Recordings". Both come on 180 Gr. vinyl with a 4 page photo insert.

Tracks Radio Recorders - The Complete ’56 Sessions:
Side A: 1 Rip It Up, 2 Long Tall Sally, 3 Anyplace Is Paradise, 4 First in Line, 5 Ready Teddy, 6 Paralyzed, 7 Too Much, 8 Love Me, 9 Old Shep

Side B: 1 When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold, 2 How Do You Think I Feel, 3 How's the World Treating You, 4 Playing For Keeps, 5 Old Shep (Take 5), 6 Rip it Up (Takes 10 – 14), 7 Rip it Up (Take 15), 8 Rip it Up (Take 16), 9 Rip it Up (Take 17), 10 Rip it Up (Take 18)

Tracks Music City - The '56 Nashville Recordings:
Side A: 1 - I Got a Woman , 2 - Heartbreak Hotel, 3 - Money Honey, 4 - I'm Counting on You, 5 - I Was the One, 6 - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You, 7 - I Got a Woman (Unknown Take), 8 - I Got a Woman (Incomplete Unknown Take), 9 - Heartbreak Hotel (Incomplete Take 4), 10 - Heartbreak Hotel (Take 5), 11 - Heartbreak Hotel (Take 6), 12 - Money Honey (Incomplete Take 10) - 

Side B: 1 - I'm Counting on You (Incomplete Take 2 Dry Version), 2 - I'm Counting on You (Take 13), 3 - I'm Counting on You (Incomplete Take 14), 4 - I Was the One (Takes 1 & 2), 5 - I Was the One (Take 3), 6 - I Was the One (Take 7), 7 - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 13), 8 - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Incomplete Take 14), 9 - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 15), 10 - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 16)

Cover Art


This is the cover-art for the French 3 DVD set “Le King Et Le Western” which will be released on December 1, 2017 in France. It contains the movies “Charro”, “Le Cavalier Du Crepuscule” (“Love Me Tender”) and “Les Rodeurs De La Plaine” (“Flaming Star”).

US Billboard Charts


The “Elvis Christmas” album by Elvis Presley and The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is a new entry at #1 on the US Billboard Classical Album chart. 


On the US Billboard Album Top Album Sales chart Elvis Presley is listed at #147 with “Elvis Christmas” by Elvis Presley and The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra with 1656 copies sold and at #168 with Elvis - Classic Christmas” with 1481 copies sold. 

On the Holiday Album chart Elvis is listed at:
Merry Christmas... Love, Elvis #19
It's Christmas Time #11
The Classic Christmas Album #7
Elvis Christmas With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra #6

Follow That Dream  October Releases

The Follow That Dream Collectors label releases "Elvis - Lake Tahoe ´74" and movie compilation "The Last Movies" have been released. First contains the May 5 and May 6, 1974 Dinner Show performances as recorded in Lake Tahoe. The latter contains tracks from the movies "Charro!", "The Trouble With Girls" and "Change Of Habit".

Tracks Elvis - Lake Tahoe ´74 - CD 1 - 25.05.1974 D/S:
I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Johnny B. Goode - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Help Me - An American Trilogy - Let Me Be There - I’ll Remember You - Big Boss Man - Heartbreak Hotel - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp

Tracks Elvis - Lake Tahoe ´74 - CD 2 - 26.05.1974 D/S:
C. C. Rider (Starts Late) - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - You Gave Me A Mountain - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Help Me Make It Through The Night - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Let Me Be There - Big Boss Man - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp

Tracks Elvis At Last Movies:
Change Of Habit - Rubberneckin’ - Let’s Be Friends - Have A Happy - Let Us Pray - Clean Up Your Own Back Yard - Almost - Charro - Let’s Forget About The Stars - Let’s Forget About The Stars (Rough Mix) - Charro (Rough Mix) - Clean Up Your Own Back Yard (Undubbed Master) - Almost (Undubbed Master) - Swing Down Sweet Chariot (Movie Version) - Swing Down Sweet Chariot (Female Vocals And Brass Overdub) - Signs Of The Zodiac (Duet With Marlyn Mason) - College Songs Medley: (Far Above Cayuga’s Waters / Boola Boola / Dartmouth’s In Town Again / The Eyes Of Texas / On, Wisconsin / The Whiffenpoof Song / Fair Harvard / Notre Dame / Violet / Almost (Take 1 - 3) - Almost (Take 4 & 6) - Almost (Take 10 - 11) - Almost (Take 13) - Almost (Take 14 - 16) - Almost (Take 22 - 25) - Almost (Take 27 - 28) - Almost (Take 29) - Let Us Pray (Alternate Vocal Overdub) - Let Us Pray (M-Vocal Only)

(Source: Amazon / FECC)