Monday, July 16, 2018

July 16 - Greatest Hits

Due for release on August 15, 2018 in Japan is the compilation CD "Love Me Tender - The Greatest Hits".

Love Me Tender - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - All Shook Up - Teddy Bear - Jailhouse Rock - I Need Your Love Tonight - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - A Big Hunk O' Love - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Blue Hawaii - Can't Help Falling In Love - It's Now Or Never - Return To Sender - Little Sister - His Latest Flame - Devil In Disguise - Bossa Nova Baby - Viva Las Vegas - If I Can Dream - Suspicious Minds - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - The Wonder Of You - Polk Salad Annie - Burning Love - Always On My Mind - A Little Less Conversation (JXL Remix)

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / ElvisWorld-Japan)