Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July 31 - G.I. In Germany

Due for release from the V180 label on August 3, 2018 is the vinyl picture disc "G.I. In Germany". This 21 track compilation comes on 180 Gr. vinyl and is limited to 1111 copies. 

Side 1: Arrival In Friedberg - Germany / Wooden Heart - Muß i denn, muß i denn... / Frankfort Special / Tonight Is So Right For Love - G'schichten aus dem Wiener Wald / Blue Suede Shoes / Jailhouse Rock / Tutti Frutti / A Big Hunk O' Love / Don't / She's Not You / Good Luck Charm 


Side 2: G.I. Blues / My Wish Came True / Fool Such As I / No More - La Paloma / I Need Your Love Tonight / What's She Really Like / Return To Sender / Stuck On You / Surrender / Spanish Eyes (bonus track). 

Rock ’N’ Roll Magazine 

The late DJ Fontana is featured on the cover of the German Rock ’N’ Roll magazine (volume 239) and inside the article "The King´s Drummer: DJ Fontana". 

(Source: Amazon / Rock 'N' Roll magazine / Elvis Club Berlin)