Saturday, September 08, 2018

September 08 - The Real ... Elvis Vinyl

The 1995 CD “Mega Elvis - The Essential Collection” has been re-issued on the JAP label. 


Tracks: That's All Right - Heartbreak Hotel - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Love Me Tender - Teddy Bear - Jailhouse Rock - It's Now Or Never - Are You Lonesome Tonight - G. I. Blues - Blue Hawaii - Good Luck Charme - If I Can Dream - In The Ghetto - Suspicious Minds - I've Lost You - Bridge Over Troubled Water - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Burning Love - Always On My Mind - An American Trilogy - I'll Remember You - How Great Thou Art - Moody Blue - My Way - Can't Help Falling In Love

Due for release from the Wax Time label is the vinyl album “Elvis”. More information when available. 

Due for release from Sony Music CMG on November 9, 2018 is the 3 CD set “The Real... Elvis Presley At The Movies”. 

Disc: 1
  1. Love Me Tender
  2. We're Gonna Move
  3. Loving You
  4. Lonesome Cowboy
  5. (Let's Have A) Party
  6. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
  7. Got a Lot O' Livin' to Do!
  8. Jailhouse Rock
  9. Young and Beautiful
  10. (You're so Square) Baby I Don't Care
  11. I Want to Be Free
  12. King Creole
  13. Don't Ask Me Why
  14. Hard Headed Woman
  15. As Long as I Have You
  16. Trouble
  17. Lover Doll
  18. New Orleans

Disc: 2
  1. G.I. Blues
  2. Wooden Heart
  3. Shoppin' Around
  4. Flaming Star
  5. Wild In the Country
  6. Blue Hawaii
  7. Rock-A-Hula Baby
  8. Can't Help Falling in Love
  9. Follow That Dream
  10. Home Is Where the Heart Is
  11. Girls! Girls! Girls!
  12. Return to Sender
  13. One Broken Heart for Sale
  14. Fun in Acapulco
  15. Bossa Nova Baby
  16. Viva Las Vegas
  17. You're the Boss
  18. Kissin' Cousins

Disc: 3
  1. Roustabout
  2. It's a Wonderful World
  3. Girl Happy
  4. Cross My Heart and Hope to Die
  5. Harem Holiday
  6. Frankie and Johnny
  7. Please Don't Stop Loving Me
  8. This Is My Heaven
  9. Spinout - Elvis Presley & The Jordanaires
  10. Never Say Yes - Elvis Presley & The Jordanaires
  11. Double Trouble
  12. Easy Come, Easy Go
  13. Clambake
  14. Speedway
  15. Stay Away, Joe
  16. A Little Less Conversation
  17. Clean Up Your Own Backyard
  18. Change of Habit

(Source: Amazon)