Wednesday, July 24, 2019

July 24 - Re-issue Cover Art

Here is the cover art for the upcoming 3 CD set “Elvis At The Movies -  Film Soundtrack Collection” which is due from New Continent label on September 06, 2019 . The set features the soundtracks for “Loving You”, King Creole”, Love me Tender”, Jailhouse Rock”, G.I. Blues”, “Blue Hawaii” (including some bonus tracks), “Girls! Girls! Girls`!”, “Follow That Dream” and “Kid Galahad”. 

CD 1 - "Loving You":
Mean Woman Blues - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Loving You - Got A Lot O' Living' To Do - Lonesome Cowboy - Hot Dog - Party - Blueberry Hill - True Love - Don't Leave Me Now - I Need You

"King Creole": King Creole - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - As Long As I Have You - Hard Headed Woman - Trouble - Dixieland Rock - Don't Ask Me Why - Lover Doll - Crawfish - Young Dreams - Steadfast, Loyal And True - New Orleans

"Love Me Tender": Love Me Tender - Let Me - Poor Boy - We're Gonna Move

"Jailhouse Rock": Jailhouse Rock - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - Don't Leave Me Now - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care

CD 2 - "G. I. Blues": Tonight Is So Right For Love - What's She Really Like - Frankfort Special - Wooden Heart - G. I. Blues - Pocketful Of Rainbows - Shoppin' Around - Big Boots - Didja' Ever - Blue Suede Shoes - Doin' The Best I Can

"Blue Hawaii": Blue Hawaii - Almost Always True - Aloha Oe - No More - Can't Help Falling In Love - Rock-A-Hula Baby - Moonlight Swim - Ku-U-I-Po - Ito Eats - Slicin' Sand - Hawaiian Sunset - Beach Boy Blues - Island Of Love - Hawaiian Wedding Song

Bonus Songs: Steppin' Out Of Line - Flaming Star - Summer Kisses Winter Tears - Wild In The Country - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell

CD 3 - "Girls! Girls! Girls!": Girls! Girls! Girls! - I Don't Wanna Be Tied - Where Do You Come From - I Don't Want To - We'll Be Together - A Boy Like Me, A Girl Like You - Earth Boy - Return To Sender - Because Of Love - Thanks To The Rolling Sea - Song Of The Shrimp - The Walls Have Ears - We're Comin' in Loaded

"Follow That Dream": Follow That Dream - Angel - What A Wonderful Life - I'm Not The Marrying Kind

"Kid Galahad": King Of The Whole - This Is Living - Riding The Rainbow - Home Is Where The Heart Is - I Got Lucky - A Whistling Tune

Rockin’ Presley


The bonus green vinyl EP that comes with the re-issue of Elvis Presley’s self titled debut album by the Glamourama label, due August 30, 2019, is a re-issue of the French “Rockin’ Presley” EP. 

Side A: Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel
Side B: I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Heartbreak Hotel

(Source: BOL / Amazon)