Monday, August 19, 2019

August 19 - De Elvis 100

Due for release from Sony Music on September 13, 2019 in The Netherlands and Belgium is the budget release "De Elvis 100". The set contains 100 hits in chronological order, from “Heartbreak Hotel” to the JXL remix of "A Little Less Conversation". It is the first European release to include the 1982 "The Elvis Medley", it also includes the Christmas hits as well as special live, rehearsal and studio recordings. 

This box was composed using the masters in the very best sound quality, the mastering was done by Vic Anesini. The booklet contains an extensive story about Elvis and his link with The Netherlands.

CD 1: Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - Hound Dog - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Love Me Tender - Blue Moon - All Shook Up - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Party - Too Much - Paralyzed - Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do - Trying To Get To You - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - Jailhouse Rock - Don't - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Hard Headed Woman - King Creole - One Night - (Now & Then There's) A Fool Such As I - I Got Stung - I Need Your Love Tonight (Live) - A Big Hunk O' Love - Stuck On You

CD 2: It's Now Or Never - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - A Mess Of Blues - Wooden Heart (Muss I denn...) - Surrender - Wild In The Country - I Feel So Bad - (Marie's The Name Of) His Latest Flame - Little Sister - Can't Help Falling In Love - Rock-A-Hula Baby - Good Luck Charm - She's Not You - Return To Sender - King Of The Whole Wide World - No More - One Broken Heart For Sale - (You're The) Devil In Disguise - Bossa Nova Baby - Kiss Me Quick - I Got Lucky - Viva Las Vegas - Kissin' Cousins - Such A Night - Ain't That Loving You Baby

CD 3: Mexico - Do The Clam - Crying In The Chapel - Tell Me Why - I'm Yours - Blue River - Love Letters - U. S. Male - If I Can Dream (Live) - In The Ghetto - Suspicious Minds - Clean Up Your Own Backyard - Don't Cry Daddy - Kentucky Rain - The Wonder Of You (Live) - I've Lost You - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - I Just Can't Help Believin' (Live) - There Goes My Everything - Rags To Riches - I Really Don't Want To Know - An American Trilogy (Live At The Honolulu International Center) - Burning Love - Always On My Mind - Until It's Time For You To Go (Live)

CD 4: Separate Ways - Fool - My Boy - T-R-O-U-B-L-E - Promised Land - Hurt - Suspicion - Moody Blue - Way Down - My Way (Live At The Honolulu International Centrum) - Don't Be Cruel - It's Only Love - Beyond The Reef - Guitar Man (1981 Remake) - Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Laughing Version) - The Elvis Medley (Jailhouse Rock / Teddy Bear / Hound Dog) - The Twelfth Of Never (Rehearsal) - America, The Beautiful - Suspicious Minds (Live) - That's All Right

(Source: UEPS / Fan Shop)