Monday, October 26, 2020

October 26 - More 10 Inch Vinyl

Three new 10-inch vinyl re-issues of classic LP's are due on colored vinyl: 'Elvis Golden Records' (Japan), 'Y Su Conjunto' (Chili) and 'Good Rockin' Tonight' (France). The LP's come on red, green and pink vinyl, all limited to 250 copies each. 

Tracks Elvis Golden Records:

Side A: I Need Your Love Tonight / Wear My Ring Around Your Neck / My Wish Came True / I Got Stung. 

Side B: A Big Hunk O' Love / One Night / (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I / Doncha' Think It's Time.

Tracks Y Su Conjunto:

Side A: Blue Suede Shoes / I'm Counting On You / I Got A Woman / One-Sided Love Affair / I Love You Because / Just Because. 

Side B: Tutti Frutti / Tryin' To Get To You / I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) / I'll Never Let You Go / Blue Moon / Money Honey. 

Tracks Good Rockin' Tonight: 

Side A: Good Rockin' Tonight / I Don't Care, If the Sun Don't Shine / That's All Right / Blue Moon Of Kentucky.

Side B: Baby Let-s Play House / I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone / Milkcow Blues Boogie / You're A Heartbreaker.

(Source: Bear-Family / Jungle Records)