The Webb Records import record label announced the release of new the 7-CD-set 'Live At Dell Webb's Sahara Tahoe 1974 - The Final Shows'.
Publicity stated: A superb 7-CD collector’s box set featuring Elvis Presley live at the High Sierra Room, Sahara Tahoe, Lake Tahoe, Nevada, during his May and October 1974 engagements. 'Sahara Tahoe 1974 - The Final Shows' brings together seven complete performances, including the famous 3:00 AM Closing Show from May 27, 1974.
The collection features a mixture of original Mono Soundboard Recordings and Audience Recordings, providing an extensive document of Elvis’ 1974 appearances at the Sahara Tahoe.
Across the seven discs are Elvis favourites including 'See See Rider', 'Love Me', 'Trying To Get To You', 'All Shook Up', 'Love Me Tender', 'Hound Dog', 'Fever', 'Polk Salad Annie', 'Suspicious Minds', 'Bridge Over Troubled Water', 'An American Trilogy', 'Let Me Be There', 'Big Boss Man', 'Heartbreak Hotel', 'It’s Midnight' and many more. The set is limited to 200 copies.
CD 1 – May 25, 1974 Dinner Show - Original mono soundboard recording
See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Johnny B. Goode - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Help Me - An American Trilogy - Let Me Be There - I’ll Remember You - Big Boss Man - Heartbreak Hotel - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp - Announcement - Closing Vamp / Announcements
CD 2 – May 25, 1974 Midnight Show - Original mono soundboard recording
See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Johnny B. Goode - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - You Gave Me A Mountain - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - I’m Leavin’ - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Let Me Be There - The Wonder Of You - Big Boss Man - Heartbreak Hotel - Funny How Time Slips Away
CD 3 – May 26, 1974 Dinner Show - Original mono soundboard recording
See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - You Gave Me A Mountain - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Help Me Make It Through The Night - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Let Me Be There - Big Boss Man - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp - Announcement
CD 4 – May 26, 1974 Midnight Show - Audience recording
Also Sprach Zarathustra - See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Help Me - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Let Me Be There - Big Boss Man - The Wonder Of You - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp
CD 5 – May 27, 1974 3:00 AM Closing Show - Original mono soundboard recording
See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Help Me - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Let Me Be There - The Wonder Of You - Big Boss Man - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - An American Trilogy - It’s Now Or Never - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp
CD 6 – October 13, 1974 Dinner Show - Audience recording
Also Sprach Zarathustra - See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Good Evening - Love Me - All Shook Up - Teddy Bear - Heartbreak Hotel - If You Love Me (Let Me Know) - Fever - Big Boss Man - It’s Midnight - Hound Dog - Talking To The Audience - Introductions - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Introductions - Why Me Lord - I’m Leavin’ - Johnny B. Goode - Hawaiian Wedding Song - Let Me Be There (With Reprise) - Can’t Help Falling In Love / Closing Vamp
CD 7 – October 13, 1974 Midnight Show - Audience recording
Also Sprach Zarathustra - See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - All Shook Up - Teddy Bear - Heartbreak Hotel - If You Love Me (Let Me Know) - Fever - Big Boss Man - It’s Midnight - Hound Dog - Introductions - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Introductions - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Johnny B. Goode - Hawaiian Wedding Song - Let Me Be There (With Reprise) - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp
A fantastic limited-edition collection documenting Elvis at Lake Tahoe in 1974 – strictly limited to just 200 copies worldwide.
Note: All shows have been taken from previous official and bootleg releases. This is the follow up to the 'Live At Dell Webb's Sahara Tahoe 1974 - The First Shows' 8-CD-set that was released earlier this year.
