- 'It's Christmas Time' drops from #12 to #82 on the Catalog Album Chart selling some 3,865 units. Total sales to date: 1,494,490 units. It also drops from #63 to #135 on the Physical Album Chart and from #19 to #31 on the Seasonal Album Chart.
- 'Best Of Love' rises from #92 to #84 on the Catalog Album Chart selling some 3,847 units. Total sales to date: 325,450 units. It also rises from #81 to 375 on the SMEI Album Chart.
- 'Elvis Uncovered' enters the Physical Album Chart at 3153 selling some 3,591 units. Total sales to date: 57,236 units. It also rises from#92 to #82 on the SMEI Album Chart.
- 'Elvis Christmas' drops from #52 to #55 on the Seasonal Album Chart selling some 2,261 units. Total sales to date: 633, 238 units.
- 'Elvis Classic Christmas Album' (2012 release) drops from #55 to #60 on the Seasonal Album Chart selling some 2,116 units. Total sales to date: 43,767 units.
- 'Elvis Christmas Duets' rises from #110 to #104 on the Seasonal Album Chart selling some 1,383 units. Total sales to date: 510,085 units.
- 'Blue Christmas' (Album) drops from 398 to #118 on the Seasonal Album Chart selling some 1,143 units. Total sales to date: 772,483 units.
- 'Viva Las Vegas' drops from 51 to 68 on the Top Soundtrack Album Chart selling some 973 units. Total sales to date: 46,978 units.
- 'Original Album Classics' drops from 54 to 90 on the Soundtrack Album Chart selling some 714 units. Total sales to date: 3,207 units.
- The "ELV1S 30 #1 Hits" compilation re-entered the UK Album Charts at #147 for the week ending January 5, 2013.
- The set "Prince From Another Planet" dropped off the Wallonian Album chart in Belgium. Last week the set was listed at #162.
- The CD "The Real... Elvis" fell of the Irish Album chart after 54 weeks on the list. Last week the CD was listed at #77.
Elvis’ Hawaii: Concerts, Movies and More! Exhibit Opens at Graceland
The “Elvis’ Hawaii: Concerts, Movies and More!” Exhibit opened on Saturday, January 5, at Graceland in Memphis.
The exhibit celebrates Elvis’ love for Hawaii and the 40th anniversary of “Aloha from Hawaii.” This is the first exhibit to explore Elvis’ connection with the islands. The exhibit will allow guests to experience Elvis’ Hawaii and see why it was one of his favorite places to vacation. The exhibit features never-before-seen footage of Elvis on the boat heading to Hawaii in 1957 and color footage of Elvis' first Hawaiian concert.
The exhibit also brings together, for the first time, all of the jumpsuits Elvis wore during his Hawaiian concerts including both of the American Eagle jumpsuits he wore in January of 1973. Artifacts from the exhibit include items such as the gold lamé jacket he wore in his first Hawaiian concert in 1957, one of the tiki mugs that Col. Parker had made for promotion of “Blue Hawaii,” the crown and pendant given to Elvis during the “Aloha from Hawaii” concert, movie memorabilia from films “Blue Hawaii” and “Paradise, Hawaiian-Style," footage from his “Aloha from Hawaii” television special, rarely-seen photos, and never before seen footage of Elvis’ first Hawaiian concert from the Graceland archives and more.
(Source: Brian Quinn / The King's World / EPE)