Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 29 - Symphonic Christmas

Managing director of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Ian Maclay, mentioned that the orchestra will record a Christmas album in the next few months with the working title "Elvis At Christmas". The album is due November 2016 and tracks should be part of the November live tour of the orchestra. 

56 Vinyl

Due for release from Sony Music on September 30, 2016 is a vinyl LP entitled "Elvis '56".

Side A: Heartbreak Hotel - My Baby Left Me - Blue Suede Shoes - So Glad You're Mine - Tutti Frutti - One-Sided Love Affair - Love Me - Anyplace Is Paradise - Paralyzed - Ready Teddy - Too Much - Hound Dog

Side C: Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - Don't Be Cruel - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - Shake, Rattle And Roll - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Rip It Up - Heartbreak Hotel - I Got A Woman - I Was The One - Money Honey

(Source: ElvisMatters / Amazon)