Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 16 - Presley Meets Cash

A new series of 10 inch vinyl records has been announced. It will focus on the connection between Elvis Presley and other music legends. Elvis Presley sang songs which were made famous by them or the other way around. This new limited edition series will start of with 'Presley Meets Cash' on yellow and black vinyl, both limited to 200 copies. 
 
Tracks Johnny Cash:
I Forgot To Remember To Forget (Alternate Take)
Folsom Prison Blues (Alternate Take)
I Walk The Line (Alternate Take)
I Love You Because (Alternate Take)
A Thing Called Love (Master)
Frankie’s Man Johnny (Master)

Tracks Elvis Presley:
I Forgot To Remember To Forget (Live October 1955)
I Love You Because (Take 2)
A Thing Called Love (Take 1)
Frankie & Johnny (Take 1)
Folsom Prison Blues / I Walk The Line (Live, August 14 1970)

(Source: email)