Tuesday, October 01, 2019

October 01 - American Dancing Hits

The Hoo Doo Records LP release "Dancin' Hits" will also be released on CD with additional tracks as part of the labels "Collector Digi-pack" series on October 11, 2019. This album comes housed in a digi-pack.

Tracks: Jailhouse Rock - Hound Dog - I Don´t Wanna Be Tied - Make Me Know It - Don´t Be Cruel - Rip It Up - Just Because - Long Tall Sally - Ready Teddy - Girl Next Door Went A-Walking - Shake, Rattle And Roll - How Du Yo Think I Feel - My Baby Left Me - Mean Woman Blues - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Got A Lot O´ Livin´ To Do - Party - Hot Dog - All Shook Up - King Creole - Hard Headed Woman - Trouble - Dirty, Dirty Feeling - I Need Your Love Tonight - A Big Hunk O´ Love - Such A Night - Blue Suede Shoes - Stuck On You - Girls! Girls! Girls! - We´re Comin` In Loaded - I Gotta Know - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck.

There’s No Tomorrow


By popular demand the SR import-label released a another limited run of 60 copies of their "There’s No Tomorrow" album containing the August 10, 1973 Midnight Show performance. As a bonus this set contains the August 8, 1973 Dinner Show performance on CD-R (previously released by the label 13 years ago) and a poster. This double CD set is housed in a  dig-pack and comes in three variations. 


Good Times

Due for release on the Music on Vinyl label on November 15, 2019 is a 45th Anniversary Edition re-issue of Elvis Presley’s 20th studio album “Good Times”. This edition is limited to 2500 individually numbered copies on transparent blue vinyl.


"Good Times" is the twentieth studio album by American singer and musician Elvis Presley. He recorded this ten-song album at the Stax studios in Memphis. His great voice is outstanding on both the rock & roll songs as when he's performing with a gospel choir. While his physical condition was going downwards, he is still singing like he used to do in the past. Guitar riffs by James Burton are present on the more country like tracks 'Take Good Care of Her', 'Lovin' Arms', 'Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues' and 'My Boy'. The versatility is shown when he is bringing the Spanish flavour on 'Spanish Eyes'. This is more than a solid outing from 'The King', a wonderful record. Available as a 45th anniversary edition.

Tracks: 

Side A: 1. Take Good Care Of Her 2. Loving Arms 3. I Got A Feelin’ In My Body 4. If That Isn't Love 5. She Wears My Ring. 

Side B: 1. I've Got A Thing About You Baby 2. My Boy 3. Spanish Eyes 4. Talk About The Good Times 5. Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues.

More New Vinyl

Due for release from the Vinyl Passion label on November 22, 2019 is the LP “Where The Heart Is”. The LP contains 22 ballads like "Love Me Tender”, "Home Is Where The Heart Is”, "Doin 'The Best I Can", "Young And Beautiful”, "I Want You, I Need You, I Love You", "Love Me”, "Don’t”,  "Can't Help Falling in Love” and “Are You Lonesome Tonight?”.

Due for release from RCA Records on December 6, 2019 is the LP "American Studio". The description is short: "2LP Highlights Black Friday". 


(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / Fan / Amazon / Music on Vinyl)