Friday, September 27, 2019

September 27 - The Essential Studio Masters

Due for release from the UK based Memphis Recording Service on October 25, 2019 is the LP "The Essential 1957 - 1958 Studio Masters". This release comes with 4-page photo pullout poster.  This limited release of 1000 LP’s is split in 600 black vinyl copies and 400 clear vinyl copies. The black vinyl copies will be available through Amazon.

Side A - 1957 (23 minutes):
All Shook Up (With Studio Chat & Count-In) - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - I Need You So - (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) - I Beg Of You - Blueberry Hill - Is It So Strange - That's When Your Heartaches Begin - True Love

Side B - 1957 (24:46 minutes):
Don't Leave Me Now (With Studio Chat & Count-In) - One Night (With You) - Don’t
1958: Doncha' Think It's Time (Single Master) - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - I Need Your Love Tonight - A Big Hunk O' Love - (Now And Then There’s) A Fool Such As I - I Got Stung - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (Undubbed Version) - Doncha' Think It's Time (LP Master)

(Source: Memphis Recording Service)