Thursday, August 04, 2011

August 04 - I Gotta Know The Fashion Files

The latest title from Rockwell Records is 'I Gotta Know' which is the labels first 10" release. The album is produced in a red and a white edition, both limited to 150 copies.




Side A:
01, Fever
02, Like A Baby
03, I Will Be Home Again
04, The Thrill Of Your Love
05, Dirty Dirty Feeling
06, The Girl Of My Best Friend

Side B:
01, I Gotta Know
02, Girl Next Door Went A Walking
03, Are You Lonesome Tonight?
04, Reconsider Baby
05, Such A Night
06, It’s Now Or Never



Charts

An Afternoon in the Garden was listed at #149 on Billboards Top 200 Chart and # 22 on THE Catalog Album Chart. IT Scanned ca. 3300 units.

Book Presentations

Two old friends from Norway, Pål Granlund - ' Fashion For A King' - and Erik Lorentzen -'The Elvis Files Vol. 4' both released their book in Bad Nauheim during The Elvis Weekend in Elvis' old "home town" in Germany. 

(Source: Elvis Express / ElvisMatters / FECC)