Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27 - I'm A Promo CD Fan

In the promotext for the upcoming 'Walk A Mile In my Shoes' a free promotional CD, featuring the newly discovered live version of ‘I Forgot To Remember To Forget’ should be included.


I'm An Elvis Fan


The European 'I'm An Elvis Fan' was released.   


Tracklisting:
1  Don't Be Cruel  2 Heartbreak Hotel  3 All Shook Up  4 Jailhouse Rock  5  Blue Hawaii  6 Viva Las Vegas   7  In The Ghetto   8  Suspicious Minds  9  Memories (stereo mix)  10 Can't Help Falling In Love  11 The Wonder Of You  12  Always On My Mind  13  Welcome To My World  14 Guitar Man   15 Kentucky Rain  16 An American Trilogy 17  Burning Love 18  Suspicious Minds  19 (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)  20  How Great Thou Art  21 If I Can Dream (stereo mix).


(Source: Elvis Info / EIN)