Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30 - Something Special?

Due for release in the "Bootleg Series" is the special release "Something Special For Everybody". This CD comes with an eight page booklet and contains 29 tracks including: "Something For Everybody" the original mono album masters,  the alternate album with many alternate takes previously unreleased by the record company, the movie versions from "Put The Blame On Me" and 'I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell".

Tracks:
Something For Everybody: The Original Mono Album:
There’s Always Me - Give Me The Right - It’s A Sin - Sentimental Me - Starting Today - Gently - I’m Comin’ Home - In Your Arms - Put The Blame On Me - Judy - I Want You With Me - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell

Something For Everybody: The Alternate Album:
There’s Always Me (Take 3 & Master) - Give Me The Right (Master With Count-In) - It’s A Sin (Take 3 & Master) - Sentimental Me (Master Including Count-In) - Starting Today (Master Including False Start) - Gently (False Start & Master) - I’m Comin’ Home (Take 6 & Master) - In Your Arms (Master Including Count-In) - Put The Blame On Me (Take 3, 4 & Master) - Judy - I Want You With Me (Try-Out & Master) - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 4, 5, 6) - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 10) -  I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 12, 17) - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Master Including Count-In)

Something For Everybody: The Movie Versions:
Put The Blame On Me (Movie Version "Tickle Me") - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Movie Version "Wild In The Country")

(Source: Music Of Elvis Presley)