Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 15 - Through The Eyes Of Ed From Roanoke

Ed Hill, from the Stamps Quarted, announced that he is working on a book. The title is "Elvis Through The Eyes Of Ed Hill".

Elvis Photographed Live On Stage In Charlotte and Roanoke

Joseph Tunzi updated the original announcement for the book "Elvis Photographed Live On Stage In Charlotte and Memphis” featuring pictures from the shows in Charlotte, North Carolina on March 9, 1974 and in Memphis, Tennessee on March 16, 17 and 20, 1974. The title changed to "Elvis Photographed Live On Stage In Charlotte and Roanoke”. No additional info available regarding the content.

Elvis Presley + 4 Bonus Tracks

The Wax Time re-issue of Elvis Presley's debut album has been released. It comes, with 4 additional bonustracks, on 180g Vinyl.

Tracks:
Blue Suede Shoes , I'm Counting On You, I Got A Woman, One-Sided Love Affair, I Love You Because - Just Because   Bonus: Heartbreak Hotel - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You.

Tutti Frutti, Tryin' To Get To You, I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You), I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin'), Blue Moon, Money Honey   Bonus: Don’t Be Cruel - Shake, Rattle And Roll.

(Source: Various / Tennessee Star Journal / JAT Publishing)