Friday, October 02, 2015

October 02 - Timeless Favorites

The Platinum Legends 2 CD release "Elvis Timeless Favorites" has been released.

CD 1: Jailhouse Rock - A Big Hunk O'Love - Blue Suede Shoes - All Shook Up - Hard Headed Woman - My Baby Left Me - Don't Be Cruel - Heartbreak Hotel - Hound Dog - Money Honey - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - A Little Less Conversation - Viva Las Vegas - (You're The) Devil In Disguise - (Marie's the Name) His Latest Flame - Return To Sender

CD 2: It's Now Or Never - Can't Help Falling In Love - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Love Me Tender - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Love Me - Don't - Always On My Mind - Suspicious Minds - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Loving You - Anything That's Part of You - I'm Yours - She's Not You - Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - There Goes My Everything - Unchained Melody

(Source: Elvis Aktuell)