Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14 - Moody Blue

Due for release from RCA /Legacy on September 01, 2017 is a vinyl re-issue of Elvis Presley's last album 'Moody Blue (40th Anniversary Edition)'.

Elvis In Hollywood - The Original Songs From The Movies

Due for release from Junk Records on August 11, 2017 is the double CD 'Elvis In Hollywood - The Original Songs From The Movies'

CD 1: Love Me Tender - Let Me - Poor Boy - We´re Gonna Move - Loving You - Party - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Mean Woman Blues - Got A Lot ´O Livin To Do - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - Don´t Leave Me Now - Treat Me Nice - Jailhouse Rock - (You´re So Square) Baby I Don t Care - King Creole - As Long As I Have You - Hard Headed Woman - Don´t Ask Me Why - Lover Doll - Wooden Heart - Tonight´s All Right For Love - G. I. Blues - Blue Suede Shoes - Pocketful Of Rainbows

CD 2: Doin The Best I Can - Flaming Star - Wild In The Country - Lonely Man - Blue Hawaii - Rock-A-Hula Baby - Can´t Help Falling In Love - Aloha Oe - Moonlight Swim - Island Of Love (Kauai) - Follow That Dream - Angel - What A Wonderful Life - I´m Not The Marrying Kind - King Of The Whole Wide World - This Is Living - Ridin The Rainbow - Home Is Where The Heart Is - I Got Lucky - A Whistling Tune.

The Best Notes

Due later this year from the Italian publisher Volonte is the sheetmusic book 'Elvis Presley - The Best Songs'. 

A Little Less Conversation - All Shook Up - Always On My Mind - Blue Moon - Can´t Help Falling In Love - Don´t Be Cruel - Good Luck Charm - Hard Headed Woman - His Latest Flame - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Jailhouse Rock - Kentucky Rain - Little Sister - Love Me Tender - Return To Sender - She´s Not You - Suspicious Minds - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Tutti Frutti - Viva Las Vegas - (You´re The) Devil In Disguise

(Source: Amazon / Elvis Aktuell / Elvis Club Berlin)