Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September 27 - Vinyl Releases


Sony Music Canada re-issued “Elvis´ Golden Records” as a limited edition on 180 Gr. red colored vinyl. 
Side A: 1 Hound Dog 2 Loving You 3 All Shook Up 4 Heartbreak Hotel 5 Jailhouse Rock 6 Love Me 7 Too Much 
Side b: 8 Don't Be Cruel 9 That's When Your Heartaches Begin 10 (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear 11 Love Me Tender 12 Treat Me Nice 13 Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) 14 I Want You, I Need You, I Love You

The Friday Music label re-issued “Elvis - He Touched Me” on 180 Gr. red colored vinyl. 
Side 1: 1. He Touched Me 2. I've Got Confidence 3. Amazing Grace 4. Seeing Is Believing 5. He Is My Everything 6. Bosom Of Abraham
Side 2: 1. An Evening Prayer 2. Lead Me, Guide Me 3. There Is No God But God 4. A Thing Called Love 5. I, John 6. Reach Out To Jesus

(Source: Amazon / Elvis Aktuell)