Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 10 - A Release From Behind The Closed Doors

The Hepcat import-label re-issued the classic "Behind Closed Doors" bootleg on CD and red colored vinyl with an additional vinyl single coupling "Gentle On My Mind" (Vocal Repaired Undubbed Master) with "Tomorrow Never Comes" (Take 11). The audio has been remastered for this release.

Side A: Lonely Man - (Solo - Take 1) - In My Way (Take 1) - Moonlight Swim (Take 2) - King Of The Whole Wide World (Take 31) - Home Is Where The Heart Is (Take 7) - I Got Lucky (MX5 - Take 2)

Side B: Faded Love (Alternate Master / Take 3) - Don´t Cry Dady (17.02.1970 M/S) - Kentucky Rain (17.02.1970 M/S) - Funny How Time Slips Away (Unedited Undubbed Master)

CD 1:
Lonely Man (Solo Take 1) - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 14 & 15) - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 16) - Wild In The Country (Take 1) - Wild In The Country (Take 15 & 16) - In My Way (Take 1) - Forget Me Never (Take 1 & 2) - Hawaiian Wedding Song (Take 1) - Island Of Love (Take 5, 7 & 8) - Steppin´ Out Of Line (Take 19) - Steppin´ Out Of Line (Take 8) - Almost Always True (Take 4 & 5) - Moonlight Swim (Take 1) - Moonlight Swim (Take 2) - Can´t Help Falling In Love (Take 20 - 22 & 24) - Beach Boy Blues (Take 1 & 3 - Mono) - King Of The Whole Wide World (Take 31) - This Is Living (Take 3) - Home Is Where the Heart Is (Take 7) - I Got Lucky (MX 5 - Take 2) - A Whistling Tune (Take 3 - 7) - Drusm Of The Island (A1V Take 1 -3) - This Is My Heaven (FOV Take 3) - Swing Down Sweet Chariot (Movie Version - Undubbed Master - Take 10) - Almost (Movie Version - Undubbed Master - Take 31) - Signs Of The Zodiac (Master - Take 9) - The Whiffenpoof Song / Violet

CD 2:
Gentle On My Mind (Master) - Faded Love (Alternate Master / Take 3) - I Got A Woman (26.08.1969 D/S) - Suspicious Minds (Spliced 22.08.1969 D/S & Unknown Live Version) - Don´t Cry Daddy (17.02.1970 M/S) - Kentucky Rain (17.02.1970 M/S) - Polk Salad annie (16.02.1970 M/S) - It´s Your Baby, You Rock It (Undubbed Master - Take 5 - LP Version) - Tomorrow Never Comes (Composite Master) - Funny How Time Slips Away (Unedited Undubbed Master) - I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water (Unedited Undubbed Master) - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Duet With Ginger Holladay - Take 12) - Don´t Think Twice, It´s All Right (Extended Version)

Bonus Songs:
Island Of Love (Take 7 & 8 - Stereo) - Beach Boy Blues (Take 3 - Stereo) - Don´t Think Twice, It´s All Right (Full Version - 16./17.05.1971) - It´s Your Baby, You Rock It (Undubbed Master - Take 5)

Single:
Gentle On My Mind (Vocal Repaired Undubbed Master) / Tomorrow Never Comes (Take 11)

(Source: FECC / The Kings World / Elvis Club Berlin)