Sunday, October 07, 2018

October 07 - New CD and Vinyl

Due from the Wax Time label on January 15, 2019 is a re-issue of Elvis Presley’s debut album "Elvis Presley" with several additional bonus tracks.

1. Blue Suede Shoes
2. I'm Counting On You
3. I Got A Woman
4. One-Sided Love Affair
5. I Love You Because
6. Just Because
7. Don't Be Cruel
8. Heartbreak Hotel
9. Tutti Frutti
10. Trying To Get To You
11. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)
12. I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin`)
13. Blue Moon
14. Money Honey
15. Shake, Rattle & Roll
16. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You

King Creole


Due for release from the Vinyl Lovers label on February 15, 2019 in Spain is a re-issue of the “King Creole” soundtrack.

Coffret Vinyle et Photos


Due for release from RCA / Sony Legacy on October 28, 2018 is the album “Coffret Vinyle et Photos”. 

Side: 1


  1. Blue Suede Shoes
  2. Jailhouse Rock
  3. Heartbreak Hotel
  4. A Little Less Conversation
  5. In the Ghetto
  6. It's Now Or Never
  7. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
  8. Love Me Tender

Side: 2
  1. Suspicious Minds
  2. Can't Help Falling in Love
  3. That's All Right
  4. Burning Love
  5. Hound Dog
  6. Don't Be Cruel
  7. All Shook Up
  8. (You're the) Devil in Disguise

(Source: Amazon)