Friday, October 09, 2020

October 09 - Preview From Elvis In Randers

Sony Legacy released another preview track from the upcoming 'From Elvis In Nashville' 4-CD and 2-LP set, takes 3-4 of 'Mary In the Morning'.  

Elvis 4 Films

Paramount Pictures France announced the release of the 4 DVD set 'Elvis 4 Films' featuring the movies 'G.I. Blues', 'Sous Le Ciel Bleu d'Hawaii', 'L'Homme A Tout Faire' ('Roustabout') and 'Bagarres Au King Creole'.

This set features the same cover art as the 'Elvis 5 Films' set from the same company released May 2020. That set also featured 'Fun in Acapulco' and 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' but committed 'King Creole'. 

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Finally due next week is the Memphis Mansion picture disc release 'Home Is Where The Heart Is'. The picture disc features the images of fans that supported the Memphis Mansion during these hard times.

Side One: 

1.Home Is Where The Heart Is (original edit stereo master)

2.Introduction / I’m Counting On You

3. Elvis speaks / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You

4. Elvis speaks / Party (Alternate Master)

5. Elvis speaks / As Long as I Have You

6. Elvis speaks / I Will Be Home Again


Side Two

1. Shoppin’ Around

2. Elvis speaks / I Want You With Me

3. Elvis speaks / I’m Comin’ Home

4. Elvis speaks / Ku-u-ipo

5. Elvis speaks / Because Of Love

6. Elvis speaks / I Got LuckyVerstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Elvis Sings Hits From His Movies

The Miracle Surface LP 'Elvis Sings Hits From His Movies' should be available next week too. 

(Source: FECC Forum / Sony Legacy / Elvis Club Berlin / Memphis Mansion)