Wednesday, April 26, 2023

April 26 - The Stereo SUN

The Memphis Mansion released the CD 'From Elvis At SUN' containing newly created stereo mixes of Elvis' SUN recordings done by Anthony Stuchbury. 


Tracks: The Sun Singles: That’s All Right - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Good Rockin’ Tonight - I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine - Milkcow Blues Boogie - You’re A Heartbreaker - Baby Let’s Play House - I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Mystery Train.

More Sun Masters: Harbor Lights - I Love You Because - Blue Moon - Tomorrow Night - I’ll Never Let You Go - Just Because - My Baby’s Gone - Trying To Get To You - When It Rains It Really Pours.


His Ultimate Collection

Available through Dutch Lidl supermarkets is the Sony Music LP 'His Ultimate Collection'. It is a re-issue of the 2017 compilation with the same title but different typography.

Side A: It's Now Or Never - Such A Night - Surrender - In The Ghetto - Suspicious Minds - Don't Be Cruel - She's Not You - Bossa Nova Baby - Kiss Me Quick - Love Me Tender

Side B: (You're The) Devil In Disguise - Wooden Heart (Muss I denn...) - Good Luck Charm - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Return To Sender - Crying In The Chapel - Jailhouse Rock - Stuck On You - Hound Dog - Little Sister - My Boy

(Source: Anthony Stuchbury / Gerrit de Jon / Elvis Club Berling)