Friday, March 19, 2021

March 19 - Danish Easter Collection

The Danish Memphis Mansion announced the release of a Limited Easter Edition of their 'The Danish Singles Collection Volume 3' LP, featuring the Danish single mixes of these classic tracks. This release is limited to 100 numbered copies. 

Tracks: A Mess Of Blues - Girl Of My Best Friend - It's Now Or Never - Make Me Know It - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - I Gotta Know - Wooden Heart - Tonight All Right For Love - I Feel So Bad - Wild in Country - Little Sister - His Lastest Flame - Rock A Hula Baby - I Can't Help Falling In Love.

Elvis In Love

The Bellevue record label re-issued the 2017 'Elvis In Love' LP

Tracks: Are You Lonesome Tonight? - It’s Now or Never - Hawaiian Wedding Song - Wooden Heart - I Need Your Love Tonight - Surrender - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Loving You - Fame And Fortune - Love Me Tender - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Good Luck Charm - I Love You Because - She’s Not You - The Girl Of My Best Friend - True Love - Anything That’s Part Of You - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You.


Gold Record Award

The 'In The Ghetto' single was awarded another Gold Record Award by the British Phonographic Industry for selling over 400,000 copies since its (re)release on November 17th 2004 (streams plus digital downloads plus physical sales). 

(Source: Memphis Mansion / Bol / Phoenix Elvis Forum)