Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 16 - New Releases

Due for release on-vinyl from the Russian DOL-label is the classic “Elvis’ Golden Records”  . The album will be produced by Juno Records on 180g Vinyl.

Tracks:
Hound Dog - Loving You - All Shook Up - Heartbreak Hotel - Jailhouse Rock - Love Me - Too Much - Don't Be Cruel - That's When Your Heartaches Begin - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Love Me Tender - Treat Me Nice - Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You

Released

The Wax Time vinyl re-issue of “Pot Luck” has been released. This edition comes with 2 additional bonus tracks.  The Hoo Doo budget label released the compilation “The Number One Hits: 1956 - 1962”. 

Tracks:
01. Heartbreak Hotel 02. I Want You, I Need You, I love You 03. Don't be cruel 04. Hound Dog 05. Love Me Tender 06. I Forgot to Remember to Forget 07. Too Much 08. All Shook Up 09. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear 10. Jailhouse Rock 11. Don't 12. Hard Headed Woman 13. One Night 14. ( Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I 15. A Big Hunk of Love 16. Stuck On You 17. It's Now or Never 18. Are You Lonesome Tonight? 19. Wooden Heart 20. Surrender 21. (Marie's the Name) His Lastest Flame 22. Can't Help Falling in Love 23. Good Luck Charm 24. She's Not You 25. Return to Sender.

The Straight Arrow import double CD release, called "Loose As A Goose", featuring the August 19th, 1970 Las Vegas dinner and midnight shows has been released. These recordings were first released in 1998 ("Double Dynamite" set) .

Not Released Yet

Due for release on March 9 2015 from the Wax-time label is a vinyl re-issue of the “King Creole” soundtrack. 

(Source: Elvis Aktuell / Amazon)