Monday, April 06, 2015

April 06 - Shout Rock ‘n’ Roll

An unknown label (LMP?) has announced a new CD; “Rock ‘n’ Roll Album”. This is a CD release of the classic Japanese album released in 1977, and it contains some rare outtakes. The colour booklet contains pictures of many Japanese Elvis LP and single covers.

Also announced is the CD; “Shout it Out!” This contains film outtakes and alternate versions; among others the film duet version of Pocketful of Rainbow with Juliet Prowse, the extended versions of Carny Town, Catchin’ on Fast, It Won’t Be Long, Kissin’ Cousins No.2 , Plantation Rock, Wheels on My Heels and the original mono version of Home Is Where The Heart Is. The CD comes in a full color comic book style booklet.

Tracks Rock ‘n’ Roll Album:
01. Heartbreak Hotel (take 6), 02. That's All Right, 03. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (take 15), 04. Don't Be Cruel, 05. Hound Dog(take 31 from master tape source), 06. Tutti Frutti, 07. Blue Suede Shoes, 08. Long Tall Sally, 09. Ready Teddy (overdub version from mater tape source), 10. I Got A Woman, 11. Money Honey, 12. Shake Rattle And Roll (take 7), 13. All Shook Up(incl. count- in), 14. Too Much, 15. Jailhouse Rock, 16. Hard Headed Woman, 17. King Creole (take 3), 18. Dixieland Rock (movie version), 19. Trouble, 20. One Night (alternate take), 21. I Got Stung (take 22), 22. I Need Your Love Tonight (take 15), 23. A Big Hunk O’ Love (take 4), 24. Stuck On You (take 1), 25. Little Sister (overdub version from mater tape source), 26. I’m Coming Home (take 4), 27. His Latest Flame(take 12), 28. Memphis Tennessee (take 5), 29. Gonna Get Back Home Somehow (take 5), 30. Tonight Is So Right For Love (take 7)

Tracks Shout It Out: 
01. Shout It Out (take 7), 02. Am I Ready (take 2), 03. Baby If You Give Mee All Your Love (undubbed master), 04. Pocketful Of Rainbows(duet version with Juliet Prowse), 05. Carny Town (extended version), 06. C’mon Everybody, 07. Catchin’ on Fast (extended version), 08. Follow That Dream (original master), 09. Home Is Where The Heart Is (original mono), 10. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (master inc. count- in), 11. It Won’t Be Long (extended version), 12. Please Don’t Stop Loving Me (take 17), 13. Kissin’ Cousins No.2 (extended version), 14. She’s A Machine (take 14), 15. Plantation Rock (extended version), 16. Speedway (unedited, take 4), 17. The Girl I never Loved (movie version), 18. Thanks To The Rollin’ Sea (master, longer fade-out), 19. Wisdom Of The Ages (take 4), 20. Wheels On My Heels (extended version)

(Source: Elvis Express Radio / Elvis Aktuell)