Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 23 - Elvis In Love With Vegas

Here is the cover-art of the Vinyl Passion release "Elvis In Love". This compilation comes as a double album on 180gr. vinyl and is due May 8, 2015. 

Side A: Can´t Help Falling In Love - Hawaiian Wedding Song - Fame And Fortune - A Big Hunk O` Love - Don´t Ask Me Why - Such A Night - Don´t - (Now And Then There´s) A Fool Such AS I - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Good Luck Charm

Side B: Are You Lonesome Tonight - Surrender - It´s Now Or Never - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Loving You - Love Me - Baby Let´s Play House - Blue Hawaii - Wooden Heart - Any Way You Want Me

Side C: (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - She´s Not You - As Long As I Have You - The Girl Of My Best Friend - I Love You Because - I Need You Love Tonight - The Thrill Of Your Love - That´s Someone You Never Forget - Fever - Doin´ The Best I Can

Side D: Love Me Tender - True Love - I Was The One - Pocketful Of Rainbows - Stuck On You - Young And Beautiful - One Night - That´s When Your Heartaches Begin - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Anyplace In Paradise

Elvis Back In Vegas


At 2 p.m. Priscilla Presley officially opened Westgate’s Elvis exhibit, “Graceland Presents Elvis: The Exhibition, The Show, The Experience,”.

The exhibit, chapel and show are the first permanent presentations from Graceland and Elvis Presley Enterprises outside of the performer's Tennessee home, launching 59 years to the day that Elvis first performed in Las Vegas with a grand opening to include an appearance by Presley's daughter Lisa Marie.

Why is the date April 23 chosen to open this? The date marks the 59th anniversary of Elvis' first performance in the city at the New Frontier Hotel.

(Source: The King's World / Graceland / ElvisMatters)