Saturday, November 21, 2015

November 20 - Global Christmas Vinyl Charts

The French VPI Label re-issued the original French edition of “Elvis Christmas Album” on clear white vinyl. 

Side A: 1. White Christmas, 2. Silent Night, 3. I Believe, 4. Blue Christmas, 5. Peace In The Valley.


Side B: 1. Santa Claus Is Back In Town, 2. Here Comes Santa Claus, 3. I’ll Be Home For Christmas, 4. Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me, 5. Oh Little Town Of Betlehem, 6. Bonus: I Believe (Take 4)

Christmas Vinyl 

Due from the Culture Factory is the vinyl re-issue of "Elvis Christmas Album" with several bonus tracks from The Million Dollar Quartet.

Tracks:
Santa Claus is back in town  / White Christmas / Here comes Santa Claus / I ll be home for Christmas / Blue Christmas  / Santa bring my baby back (to me) / (There ll be) Peace in the Valley (for me) (Prise 7) /  It is no secret (what God can do) (Prise 5) / Oh little town of Bethlehem / Silent Night / (There ll be) Peace in the Valley (for me) / I believe / Take my hand, Precious Lord / It is no secret (what God can do) / (There ll be) Peace in the Valley (for me) (Million Dollar Quartet) / I just can t make it by myself (Million Dollar Quartet)

Exclusive Vinyl

Barnes And Noble released "The Essential Elvis Presley" compilation exclusively on vinyl. 

Charts

The chart round-up from Europe and the Globe for this weekend:

UK And Scottish Charts

  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #1 to #3 on the UK Album Chart selling 68,825 copies).
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #1 to #3 on the UK Vinyl Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #1 to #3 on the UK Sales Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD remained #1 on the Physical UK Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #1 to #3 on the UK Vinyl Album Chart.
  • On the Download Chart “If I Can Dream” drops from #4 to #11
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD drops from #24 to #71 on the Official Streaming Chart.
  • The single “If I Can Dream“-Album” and the vinyl single “If I Can Dream / Bridge Over Troubled Water” climbed from #5 to #4. 
  • The “ELV1S 30 #1 Hits” compilation dropped from #37 to #65 on the UK Album Chart. 
  • The “ELV1S 30 #1 Hits” compilation dropped from #40 to #67 on the UK Sales Album Chart. 
  • The “ELV1S 30 #1 Hits” compilation dropped from #38 to #63 on the Physical UK Album Chart. 
  • The “ELV1S 30 #1 Hits” compilation dropped from #49 to #82 on the Official Streaming Chart
  • The “Doo Wop” EP dropped of the UK Vinyl Album Chart.
  • The “Doo Wop” EP and “Blue Suede Shoes” single dropped of the UK Vinyl Album Chart.
  • The “Artist Of The Century” compilation drops from #30 to #66 on the Official Streaming Chart
  • The “I Am An Elvis Fan” set drops from #46 to #91 on the Official Streaming Chart
  • The “The Perfect Elvis Presley Collection” drops from #43 to #97 on the Official Streaming Chart
  • The “The Best Of Artist Of The Century” set drops from #61 to #100 on the Official Streaming Chart.
  • The “The Elvis Collection” 6 DVD set drops from #25 to #27 on the Official Music Video Chart.
  • The “Elvis: 68 Comeback Special” rises from #37 to #30 on the Official Music Video Chart.
  • On the Scottish Album chart “If I Can Dream” dropped from #1 to #3.
  • The “ELV1S 30 #1 Hits” compilation dropped from #37 to #65 on the Scottish Album Chart. 
European Charts
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #3 to #5 on the Irish Album Chart.
  • The “The Real … Elvis” climbed from #51 to #47 on the Irish Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #31 to #60 on the Dutch Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #39 to #81 on the Dutch Combi Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD climbed from #11 to #10 on the Belgian Album chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #34 to #81 on the German Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #2 to #6 on the Austrian Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #27 to #39 on the Swiss Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #79 to #131 on the French Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #5 to #15 on the Kroatian Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD climbed from #29 to #17 on the Spanish Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD debuted on the Norwegian Album charts at #21. 
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped off the Italian Album chart.
Charts Down Under
  • The CD "If I Can Dream" dropped from #1 to #3 on the Australian Album chart.
  • The CD "If I Can Dream" dropped from #51 to #11 on the New Zealand Album chart.
  • The DVD "Elvis – The King Of Rock’n’Roll – 30 Hit Performances And More"  climbed from #40 to #36 on the Australian Music DVD chart.
Global Charts
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #2 to #4 on the Global Album Chart.
  • The “If I Can Dream” CD dropped from #1 to #3 on the Australian Album Chart.


(Source: FECC / Brian Quinn / A Charts / The King's World)