Friday, January 22, 2016

January 22 - European Charts

On the Official UK Album chart the "If I Can Dream" album dropped from #2 to #8 this week with 12,510 copies making the total sales 966,751 units so far. The album drops from #35 to #39 on the Album Download Chart; drops from #3 to #8 on the Album Sales Chart; drops from 2 to 5 on the Physical Album Chart and drops from #3 to #8 on the Vinyl Album Chart.

Other entries on the UK Charts:
'Artist Of The Century' drops from #83 to #95 on the Album Streaming Chart.
'ELV1S 30 #1 Hits' drops from #91 to #100 on the Album Streaming Chart.
'The Elvis Collection' drops from #31 to #34 on the Official Music Video Chart.

European Charts

'If I Can Dream' dropped from #5 to #7 on the Irish Album charts.
'If I Can Dream' drops from #2 to #9 on the Scottish Album Chart.
'If I Can Dream' re-entered the Austrian Album chart at #72.
'If I Can Dream' dropped from #61 to #69 on the Belgian Album charts.
'If I Can Dream' climbed from #93 to #91 on the Spanish Album charts.
'If I Can Dream' dropped off the German Album charts after re-entering the charts last week at #81.
'The 50 Greatest Hits' dropped off the Swiss Album charts after re-entering the chart at #80 last week. 

Australian Charts


'If I Can Dream' dropped from #5 to #7 on the Belgian Album charts.
The DVD "Elvis – The King Of Rock & Roll – 30 Hit Performances And More" remained steady at #29 on the Australian Music DVD chart. 

(Source: FECC / Brian Quinn / Irma Charts / The King's World)