Saturday, March 25, 2017

March 25 - Elvis From France

Due for release May 16, 2017 from the French UMSM label is the vinyl album “Best of 50’s”. Also due from the label on June 2, 2017 is an 27 track Elvis Presley CD compilation in the “Master Serie”.  

Tracks “Master Series”: That's All Right Mama - Good Rockin' Tonight - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Blue Moon - Baby Let's Play House - Mystery Train - I Got A Woman - Heartbreak Hotel - Money Honey - Blue Suede Shoes - My Baby Left Me - Tutti Frutti - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Shake, Rattle And Roll - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Love Me Tender - Ready Teddy - Rip It Up - All Shook Up - Jailhouse Rock - Treat Me Nice - Hard Headed Woman - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care - King Creole - A Big Hunk Of Love - I Bot Stung

Tracks “Best Of 50’s”:

 1. That's all right mama
  2. Good rockin' tonight
  3. Baby let's play house
  4. Mystery train
  5. I got a woman
  6. Heartbreak hôtel
  7. Blue suede shoes
  8. My baby left me
  9. Tutti frutti
  10. Shake, rattle and roll
  11. Hound dog
  12. Don't be cruel
  13. Love me tender
  14. Ready teddy
  15. Rip it up
  16. All shook up
  17. Jailhouse rock
  18. (you're so square) baby I don't care
  19. King creole

(Source: Amazon / Elvis Club Berlin)