Monday, June 11, 2018

June 11 - The Fifties In Stereo

The Vee-Tone Record-label announced the release of the limited edition CD "Elvis Presley - The 50s In Stereo" with July 6, 2018 as the release-date. The CD contains newly created "neophonic high fidelity" stereo version of the well-known fifties recordings. This CD release is limited to 500 copies and contains tracks not featured on the vinyl versions of this album. 

Tracks: Mystery Train - Baby Let's Play House - Trying To Get To You (Bonus Song) - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine (Bonus Song) - Good Rockin' Tonight - One Sided Love Affair - Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - My Baby Left Me (Neophonic Stereo Version 2017) - When My Blue Moon Turns Gold Again (Bonus Song) - I Got A Woman - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Don't - Dixieland Rock - Hard Headed Woman (Bonus Song) - I Got Stung - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (Bonus Song).

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / Elvis Presley News / Vee-Tone Records)